31 May 62 Bharatkunj
Bharakunj, Pune, India | Year – 2016 | Type – Residential | Status – Completed
Combining the lost charms of Pune with a vibrant cosmopolitan edge, we, Antarkar & Joshi, present a boutique development of four highly-refined apartments. Rising to opulent heights, ‘62 Bharatkunj’ is set in Erandwane, one of Pune’s prime locations. Carefully designed to be environmentally sensitive and to conserve resources, our modern homes will let you experience an ease of living encompassing a sense of exclusivity. Be enlightened by the abundance of natural light or retreat, and relax to one of the chic private areas within. We welcome you to a life of sustainable luxury, where luxury is not about materials, but a way of living.
We know the environment matters to you. So, we have been eco-sensitive and also catered your residential needs. Our design mainly emphasises on sustainable living. Our construction focuses broadly on the usage of eco-friendly material. Along with this, we have made provision to harness solar energy for water heating and lighting in the entire building. To top it all, our rooftop garden simply gives you balanced feel of the natural environment around.
Amenities & Specifications
- Entrance door with laminate finish and safety door.
- Laminated internal doors with high quality handles.
- Marble/Granite door frame for the bathrooms.
- Intruder alarm system.
- Security access control for the main building entrance.
- CCTV surveillance at the ground floor and terrace garden.
- Three phase meter for every apartment.
- Lighting in the common areas will comprise of low voltage LED luminaries.
- Concealed copper wiring with switches of high quality finish.
- Full inverter backup for the apartment and common areas.
- AC point in all bedrooms and living room.
- Tata Sky connection in all bedrooms and living room.
- Provision for exhaust fan in kitchen and toilets.
- Kone 5 passenger automatic lift.
- Granite platform.
- Designer dado tiles upto ceiling height.
- Provision for MNGL gas pipe line.
- Drinking water outlet.
- Provision for utilities and washing machine in the dry balcony.
Windows & Balcony
- Large glazed aluminium sliding windows.
- Marble/Granite Sills for all Windows.
- Peshwai balconies in private spaces.
- Contemporary bathroom fixtures.
- Walls finished with natural stone and designer tiles.
- Hung plumbing system with premium quality sanitary ware.
- Frameless glazed shower screens.
- Rooftop garden beautifully landscaped with native trees and plants.
- Solar water heating system.
- Solar lighting system for common areas of the building.
- Rain water harvesting by ‘Ira’ a system to replenish the natural ground water table directly through the bore well.
- Large glazed windows designed to enhance cross ventilation and ensure natural light.
- The building is constructed with eco friendly fly ash / aac bricks.
- Low voltage LED lighting used to reduce electricity and heat.
- Vertical Planters in the main entrance lobby area.
- Marble flooring in the living area.
- High quality wooden/vitrified flooring in the bedrooms.